Registration is now open for the Colorado Springs Undergraduate Research Forum until April 4th
This event is a way for you to build experiences here at the college that can benefit you at both your transfer institution and in the job market.
Steps to participate:
- Make a commitment to yourself and create intentional experiences for yourself.
- Select a topic: think about any topic you’ve either worked on in a previous class, or in a current class.
- Find a mentor: reach out to the professor in that class for support.
- Develop an abstract of your research. You can find a book of abstracts of previous presentations here: use them as models for your abstract.
- Determine if you are going to give a Poster Presentation or a PowerPoint Presentation.
- Register with the Colorado Springs Undergraduate Research Forum by April 4th.
- Prepare your presentation and talking points for April 22nd, 2023.
- Show up and present.